Are you stressed, confused, stuck or overwhelmed? Is stress sabotaging your leadership abilities?
Do you feel powerless to change this? What if I told you that no matter what’s going on in your life right now, developing emotional intelligence automatically unleashes your innate leadership skills – and that you have way more influence to shape the quality of your daily life and that of your team than you might think? What if I’ve proved this many times over – in my own life and in countless others?
Would you like to reclaim the leadership role in your life?
How great would it be if you could …
- Be free of those stressful impulsive responses, that keep tripping you up and making you ill.
- Have the kind of emotional intelligence that enables you to take criticism and adversity in your stride, instead of letting it destroy you.
- Wake up excited, hopeful and motivated each day – and be able to motivate others.
- Understand what really drives you – and use it to build momentum.
- Feel relaxed,confident and in control most of the time.
- Quit stressing, procrastinating, and people-pleasing – turn problems into potential – and step into your power.
- the sheer relief of realizing that as your emotional intelligence grows, you are no longer a slave to stress, tension and anxiety.
- the awesome freedom of letting go of distractions, blockages, resistance and struggle.
- the joy of discovering who you really are and how to unleash the leadership genius in you.
- the excited anticipation of knowing you can reclaim control and create a new reality almost immediately.
So, how did stress hijack your life?
Because you’ve been conditioned like so many of us, that you are powerless to change this. And this belief prevents you connecting to the solution center of your brain. Just like a computer virus, tension and anxiety scrambles your data, loses files, slows your operating speeds, and hides the programs that can set you free.
Four steps to start changing things immediately …
- Stop! Tune out the noise and evaluate where you are.
- Refocus! Decide where you want to be, based on your unique values.
- Commit! Make moving forward a rock solid, non negotiable priority.
- Take Action! Reach out for help immediately.
What I do as a stress management and life coach …
I help you simplify and demystify stress. I help you increase your emotional intelligence and self awareness, empowering you to lead by example, and create the quality of life you desire and deserve – quickly and effectively.